Friday, December 02, 2011
10 Pieces of Advice from Science Fiction and Fantasy Movies
10 Pieces of Advice from Science Fiction and Fantasy Movies That Can Transform Your Life
hat have guided me through the years.
10. "Fear is the mind killer."
9. "Life is pain. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
8. "Never give up and good luck will find you."
7. "If someone asks if you are a god, you say, 'yes!'"
6. "It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends."
5. "A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Why, sometimes in life, it's the only weapon we have."
4. "Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger."
3. "The Earth is evil. We don't need to grieve for it. Nobody will miss it."
2. "To crush your enemies . . . "
1. "Adventure. . . excitement . . . A Jedi craves not these things."