Here's a list of my recipes posted here.
Thursday, March 03, 2005
Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1.5 lbs of chicken
- 6 cloves of garlic (marinade)
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger (marinade)
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 6 cloves of garlic (pureed sauce)
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger (pureed sauce)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon curry paste (Patak's, hot)
- 1/4 teaspoon tumeric
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- A few pinches of salt
- Marinate chicken breast in puree of ginger and garlic for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Puree ginger, garlic, onion, and bell pepper.
- Saute chicken.
- Add puree, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, tumeric, paprika, salt, cumin, black pepper, and curry paste.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.