- Disney Does Digital, Ditches Drawings: Yup, Disney is losing it. You don't need digital to make good movies. Just look at Hayao Miyazaki's films (Spirited Away, etc). Besides, I've heard John Lasseter say that story is the most important thing.
- Online Competition Hurts Adult Magazines: Is this the way music will go? The whole elimination of the "middle man", like iTunes, or eBooks?
- Media Blasters Acquires Invader Zim and Invader Zim on DVD Spring 2004: Huzzah! About time. Thanks for the heads up Retina.
- Help me with my online music chart: A good summary of options, good and bad, regarding the current state of music "downloads".
- Ban on Internet Access Tax Dies in Senate: Nuff said.
- How To Become A Hacker and Chapter 5. Hacker Writing Style: Interesting. In some way's O'Reilly's writing style is Hacker Writing Style. Oh, and while we are at it, please don't confuse "hacker" with "cracker" (aka black-hat hacker). But you knew that, right?
- What's Hot and What's Not by John C. Dvorak.
- Pop Sci Best of What's New 2003: One of each please. And can I Super Size that?
- Go-Video D2730 Networked DVD Player: Okay, this one at the very least.
LINUX & SCO
- Novell's SuSE Buy Strikes Blow to SCO: I didn't think of this angle until this article brought it up.
- IBM warms to desktop Linux: Ahh, good, considering Matthew Szulik estranged comment about Linux desktops. Yes, the Linux desktop is not perfect, but I would have expected a bit more from a Red Hat chief executive.
- What is The Fedora Project?: Okay, I admit it, I was confused by Red Hat's move to drop the Red Hat distro and did not understand what Fedora was. Chock it up to not reading between the lines and an unclear message from Red Hat's marketing.
- SCO to Take On Hollywood: No comment. No, really, no comment. I just don't know what to say. *sigh*