Chocolaty Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
(Okay you chocolate fiends. Enjoy!)
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. Nestle's cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt, optional
- 1 1/2 pkg. (2 c.) Toll House milk chocolate morsels
- 2 c. Quaker oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 c. chopped walnuts
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until creamy.
- Sift in a medium bowl, flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Combine flour mix into sugar mix and well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients (morsels, oats, nuts).
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. (Use a cookie scoop if you can!)